Kick off summer with great food, wine, beer and live music at Treleaven’s fourth annual Kings of Summer! Featuring Finger Lakes wine from Treleaven, refreshing beer and plenty of food from various food vendors. With delicious eats and either a cold beer or wine in-hand, take in the sounds of the local area’s most prominent rock ‘n roll, country and swing musicians. It will be fun for the whole family!
This year’s event will run from 1PM-10PM. Be sure to check out these main portions of the event:
Calling All Foodies
– Come get a bite of Finger Lakes best eats!
– Participating Food Vendors: Alexander’s Food Truck. Phat Kat Foods. King Ferry Fire Department.
– Sample some of the area’s best varietal wines and beer!
– Treleaven Wines
– Local Craft Beer
– Domestic Beer
– Take in the sounds of the local area’s most prominent rock & roll, swing and funk musicians as you mingle and munch!
– 1:00-3:00PM featuring Diana Jacobs Band
– 3:30-6PM featuring Custom Taylor Band
– 7:00-10:00PM, main act, Brass Inc.
– $5 ADMISSION. Children 12 and under admitted free.
– All food and drinks available for purchase.
– FREE PARKING available