Kick off summer with great food, wine, beer and live music at Treleaven’s fifth annual Kings of Summer! Featuring Finger Lakes wine from Treleaven, refreshing beer and plenty of food from Simply Cookie. With delicious eats and either a cold beer or wine in-hand, take in the sounds of the local area’s most prominent country and swing musicians. It will be fun for the whole family!
This year’s event will run from 4PM-10PM. Be sure to check out these main portions of the event:
Grab some local grub at Simply Cookie’s Kitchen at Treleaven.
– Sample some of the area’s best varietal wines and beer!
– Treleaven Wines
– Local Craft Beer
– Domestic Beer
– Take in the sounds of the local area’s most prominent country, swing and funk musicians as you mingle and munch!
– 4:00-6:00PM featuring Dirtroad Ruckus
– 7:00-10:00PM, main act, The Destination.
– $5 ADMISSION. Children 12 and under admitted free.
– All food and drinks available for purchase.
– FREE PARKING available