Are you a food vendor looking to sell your goodies at Treleaven’s 3rd Annual Kings of Summer event? We need vendors like you! We have attached a link below for registration.
Deadline for registration is June 1, 2016!
** PLEASE NOTE **
Space is limited. Approved vendors will receive set-up instructions/map layout the closer to the day of the event.
Treleaven Food Vendor Requirements
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at our 2nd Annual Kings of Summer event.
We are committed to creating a diverse marketplace with the highest quality, locally produced products available. We will not be bound to apply a particular set of selection criteria in every instance and we do reserve unconditional discretion to accept or refuse any vendor. That said in our selection process we will seek to provide some exclusivity to our vendors so there will not be multiple vendors with similar offerings.
Before filling out the submission form, please note all the required information listed below is standard for all events that are held on our premise.
- We charge either $100 or 10% of sales as a space fee which will be determined after the day’s sales. If the vendor makes $1000 or less, we will charge $100, but if the sales are over $1000, then we will charge 10% of sales. A register tape to determine amount of sales is required at the end of event day to determine space fee. All payment must paid in full within 30 days of event date. Checks can be written out to Treleaven by King Ferry Winery at 658 Lake Road, King Ferry, NY 13081.
- Only TWO generators will be allowed on-site due to excess noise. Spots are available on first come first serve basis. If you bring your own generator, you much supply a sound barrier [eg. Styrofoam]. There will be power outlets available for food trucks without generators. There is a $25 fee to use power outlets.
- Food trucks must accept credit cards during the event.
- We do not allow other forms of alcohol to be sold on the premise by other vendors.
- We require a Certificate of Insurance naming Peter & Tacie Saltonstall (Owners of Winery), at 658 Lake Road, King Ferry, N.Y. 13081 as additionally insured. This can be provided in advance or the day of the event.
- FOOD Vendors requiring health permits must provide copy of permit.
- Removing all trash from site is responsibility of vendor. A $25 deposit is required at time of application. It will be returned following post event inspection, if the area is left clean and free of trash.
- FOOD vendors are required to provide a class A fire extinguisher.